I hope you enjoy this…….
- Two heads are better than one. Ask questions…..
- A good leader always makes sure that there is a common denominator among those he leads. Don’t be a tyrant within your family, among your friends, in your community, or wherever you may be.
- Be careful and make sure that there is a good probability for success in whatever venture or direction you may take. Anything below 50%, you are possibly asking for trouble.
- Eliminate division in your family; at the end of the day, your family matters. If you don’t think so, ask someone who doesn’t have one.
- Be fruitful and multiply. Have children, adopt, be a mentor, share a conversation with a friend, show kindness to a stranger, shake hands and give hugs, have a pet, smile, be peaceful.
- Make sure that you are in good shape. Don’t live your life as a circle. Be healthy and active.
- Add knowledge. Knowledge is power. Read a book, learn about the world around you, go to a museum, visit the library, investigate a documentary, listen to a historian, listen to the wise among you……….
- Subtract hatred, revenge, spite, immorality, racism, bigotry, sexism, ignorance, profanity, vulgarity. The world is better off without these things.
- Make sure that someone can count on you. Be a friend, be something special to someone.
- And last but definitely not least, 3 nails and 1 cross = 4given. Accept Jesus Christ into your life. Jesus Christ, you don’t want to leave earth without him.